Thursday, January 31, 2008

About as much fun as...

So have you ever heard anyone say "It's about as much fun as a root canal?" well I guess I'll understand what that means first hand on Monday. I went to the dentist today and happened to mention a little place on my gum that seemed infected. Turns out that the nerve on one of my teeth is abcessed, YUCK. The tooth is fine, it isn't from decay or poor dental hygeine or anything(I just feel like I should say that). He said it may be that because I had braces as an adult, they had to use so much force to move the teeth that it caused damage to the root. Wahh Wahh Wahh, I'm being a big baby about the whole thing! But there really isn't any alternative and left untreated you can actually die of an abcessed tooth, so I guess I'll have to get it over with. They had wanted to do it TODAY and I talked them into waiting so that it dind't interfere with Will's birthday - and I just wanted to put it off a little!

In other news... I knifty knitted a little hat for Bella -


she looked like a super cool skater chick in it (Will says it is too much like the Aggie color but really it is rose pink).

Also notice how well she is holding herself up on her arms! At school her teacher Ms. Isabel told us that they can't put Bella in the bouncer anymore because she kicks with her feet so hard she could tip over! She's getting so big and strong. At her last check up she was 13 pounds, 24 inches long. Dr. Stanley says she will probably not be particularly tall (however my brother is super tall so you never know) but her growth is steady and she is proportional and healthy. To me, she seems to grow overnight!

The other picture is me standing next to the sold sign on our lot. We still haven't heard back from the developer to know if we will for certain be able to build on that lot or not, but we're hoping to hear something on that soon.

1 comment:

The Pences said...

WOW, knitting! I love the hat, and Bella looks very stylish. I definitely think MAROON is her color! I see you're wearing MAROON in the picture by your lot. Hmmm...


View My Stats