Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Disney - Day 2 EPCOT

Day 2 began bright and early at the Cape May character breakfast at the Yacht and Beach Club resort. This place definitely goes on my list of Places to Stay Someday. Jacob's first character encounter...Donald Duck.

Bella was all smiles for Minnie Mouse (I was smiling pretty big too! Come on, it's Minnie!!!!)

From left to right: Aunt Leigh (aka Aunt Leaf), LuLu, Uncle Bob, Goofy, Theresa and Will.

After breakfast we took the ferry over to EPCOT.

For future scrap booking purposes (yeah right) I tried to get one iconic shot from the front of each park - so here's the EPCOT "ball" courtesy of Will's Dad's camera.

We went during the Flower and Garden Festival. The topiary were amazing. I don't know if they were especially amazing or not, since I've never been before. Here's Jacob and Will in front of (literally) Goofy and Donald Duck. You can just see Goofy's snout above Jacob's head.
Of course I had to get pictures of Lady and Tramp too, because of our Lady dog.

Jacob especially loved the "Sea" exhibit because of all the Nemo stuff. Here they are inside a shark's mouth. This was a very popular spot to take pictures. You can see this one Mom in our picture, she just wouldn't budge or take a hint so finally I just took the picture with her in it!

Here we stopped at a pavilion in "Africa" to get slushies and play the drums.

More drumming, Will is chillin' in the background with his slush, and oh look, it's "Sleeping Bella". How she slept in the heat and with all the kids drumming I'll never know.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hey what kind of stroller did you end up getting? Did you like it?
Looks like you guys are having fun! Thanks for letting us go to Disney vicariously!


View My Stats