Friday, April 16, 2010

Just Bella

Since the last post was all about Jacob, I thought I would share this awesome picture of Anabel from last weekend. We went to a birthday party and there was a guest there taking pictures with a really neat camera. Sadly she didn’t get one of Jacob but this one of Bella is crazy good, maybe my favorite one of her ever.

s41

Bella loves pink, she only wants to wear pink dresses or pink tops with denim skirts (any guesses where she gets the denim skirt thing from???)

Bella is very articulate. She expresses herself very well and does funny imitations of people.  She is very playful and joyful.

Bella is fine to play on her own for much longer periods of time than Jacob, she loves to be outside in her playhouse, daydreaming in the sunshine or playing on the slide.

Bella loves to draw and color and in general has a longer attention span than Jacob does.

Bella has a sweet tooth, she loves juice, chocolate, and candy of all kinds. Thankfully she also eats most any food you put in front of her. Her favorite is green beans, cold, straight from the can.

With the warmer weather her KP (skin condition on her legs and arms) is much better, the exposure to the sun and not being chaffed under jeans and long sleeves and the frequent use of thick lotions like sunscreen all help it be more in control. She will have it all her life although it might be less noticeable as she ages.

Bella is still working on being potty trained. There is no bathroom at the soccer fields which is, as they say, an accident waiting to happen. On the upside she is staying dry at night and during naps now.  There are still plenty of days when lets just say I’m thankful to have tile floors!

Bella loves with her whole heart. She runs towards us and throws herself into our arms when we pick her up after school each day.  If anyone is hurt or upset she will hug them and she is quick to offer a word of comfort or a healing kiss.

She is the light of our hearts, not a single day goes by that she doesn’t make us laugh.

3 comments:

The Eges said...

So I saw your comment and thought I should leave you one. You know, we always welcome guests to our springtime hill country! Unfortunately, the beauty of the hill country is not what I get to see every day and I still miss my nice neighborhood in Houston. I always had trees and lush green grass out my window and now I look out my living room window and see the side of my neighbor's house a few feet away! And bermuda grass... not as lush, but practical since we don't have as much rain. Anyway, you have to take the good and the bad, right? I am very happy we had the chance to get out to bluebonnet country this week!

Theresa, Chris, Aidan and Logan said...

I adore that picture of Bella too!! She sure is just so darn cute!!! Yes, I will have to agree that tile floors do have their upside. :) We have experienced many things that made us very happy to be able to easily mop is up. (Won't go into too much detail here!) :)

The Beasley's said...

I'm so behind on reading blogs, but that picture of Bella - WOW! It's like completely perfect! She looks amazing. Love it. It should definitely be blown up somewhere and hanging in your home :)


View My Stats