Friday, October 1, 2010

Annual Check ups…

08.2009000362 

09.201000000162

What a difference a year makes…Officially, in the last year Bella has grown from 31” to 35” in height and from 25 pounds to 26.2 pounds. Hmmm, I have weighed her often at home at a solid 28.5 on several occasions, so I’m not sure what this 26 pounds is all about. (Isn’t it funny how when it’s MY weight that seems light at the doctor’s I love it and think, oh they must have a super accurate scale, but when it is Bella I think Oh that can’t be right???)

It’s funny that although her metrics haven’t changed much, the way she looks and moves is totally different, she is definitely a little girl now and not a baby.  Although she is at 10% for height and weight, her chart shows that she is on a perfect curve so we aren’t worried.  The only vaccination either child had to have today was for flu, and that one was nasal and not an injection so they were happy and it was an easy check up.

I don’t have pictures from Jacob’s 5 yr old checkup. I am thinking that maybe his Daddy took him?

 09.201000000164

I tried to get him to pose with his stats on the paper like we did for Bella. In case it is hard to read – he is 47.2 inches tall and 47 pounds. Remember last month in Vegas when he was too short to ride the kiddie coaster? Well if we went now he could ride it (a full inch in just a few weeks – man!)  Jacob is at 77% for height and 60% for weight. You all know me, I don’t worry too much about stats but I am glad they are both healthy and doing fine.

09.201000000165

09.201000000167

Jacob actually hit an important key critical childhood milestone while we were waiting for the doctor – he learned to play Uno! I personally love to play Uno and sadly Will does not, so I’ve waited many years to have someone to play Uno with!

No comments:


View My Stats