Saturday, March 17, 2012

Random (Bella)

In January we all got new mattresses, with Bella moving out of her toddler bed to a full size.  Her room is smaller now as far as floor space, but very cozy with the slanted gables from the roof. Bella promised that if we moved her into a big bed that she would stay in bed at night. And true enough, from the first night we set it up, she has stayed in bed, all night every night. No more sleeping on the bottom of the stairs!

02.20120072

I put some amount of of effort into finding the right bedding. I wanted it to look soft and timeless and I really wanted it to match the curtains we already had.

If you look below the pillow is from the original crib/curtain set, so I was happy to find a quilt pattern that matched.

02.20120074

I like the way the light come in this front window. It’s the only north facing window in my house.

03.2012004503.20120068

03.20120056

I just love her expressions in these pictures.

03.2012018103.2012018203.20120185

We ran into Bella’s friend Sophia at the park. These two have known each other since they were about one.

CSC_0924CSC_0923CSC_0920

4 comments:

The Pences said...

Love the room and looooove the quilt -- so pretty!

Lisa Vandenberge said...

yes, the room is beautiful! everything at your house is actually.
it looks like bella is on a rope pyramid in that last picture. i thought it was a unique australia thing. you'll have to tell me where that playground is!!

Shaun said...

Aw Lisa thanks! The rope pyramid is at the Angel park here in Humble, off Atascocita Rd.

Shaun said...

Aw Lisa thanks! The rope pyramid is at the Angel park here in Humble, off Atascocita Rd.


View My Stats