Sunday, May 27, 2007

Our Baby Girl




As you can tell from the Paris pictures I am 26 1/2 weeks pregnant with Baby #2. We are so excited and cannot wait to hold her in our arms! She is officially due on August 29th - however, since Jacob came at 36 weeks, this time we are
planning to be prepared for an early arrival. So far the pregnancy has been a good one, I LOVE being pregnant! Being a Mom to Jacob has kept my mind off any aches and pains, in fact I am so busy that time seems to have just flown by. I
cannot believe that in just a few short months our family will be complete. Here are some ultrasound pics from the 20 week and 24 week
visits to the midwives. We are well on our way to having a name picked out - but plan to keep it under wraps until she arrives. Will likes to make up names to get people's reactions.
No matter what he says she will NOT be named Rotunda, Ro'Linda or Skipper Noelle!!! If you are wondering about the nursery - here's a pic of the bedding. This is the furniture http://www.munirefurniture.com/savannah_01.htm Giant hugs and thank you's to all the family members who have contributed to our baby furniture fund - I don't have enough words to express how grateful we are!

No comments:


View My Stats