Sunday, August 12, 2007

List of Things to be Grateful For

I'm trying to stop feeling sorry for myself. So here is a short list of things that I am thankful for right this moment.

  • Will got the french trim moulding up in the baby's room and it is fabulous.
  • There is some sort of super tasty lemon pineapple whipped cream pecan sandy type dessert in the fridge that Will brought home from a luncheon he went to today.
  • Clean, ridiculously high thread-count sheets on the bed.
  • Caffeine-free coke with limes.
  • This t-shirt: http://www.expressiva.com/baz_product.asp?p_prod_id=T5303&p_cat_id=53
  • The newest Stephenie Meyer book, Eclipse, on my nightstand. Nothing takes your mind off your problems like vampire teen fiction!

1 comment:

The Pences said...

I definitely love that T-shirt! And I have no idea what French trim molding is, but I'm excited to see it. We're praying for you guys. Joanna says hi to the baby!


View My Stats