Tuesday, February 12, 2008

6 Months Old





To celebrate turning 6 months old (actually on the 13th) Bella got her ears pierced. She didn't like being made to hold still but otherwise did not cry or act uncomfortable in any way. I just never wanted her to have any memory of pain or fear so I wanted it done while she was still tiny. She looks so beautiful to me!

After we arrived home I got a few shots of the kids in the afternoon sunshine.



I also have to share these pics of her wearing an adorable little jean skirt given to her by her Auntie Leaf (Leaf is how Jacob says Leigh). I've been waiting until she was big enough to wear it.



This week we started her on a few bites of rice cereal, she's still getting the hang of it but she loves it and grabs the spoon from my hand - little miss independent!



New updates on the house - we ARE going to build on the big lot. We have compromised with the builder on a modified version of the facade with the porch. The upper window section above the porch will be stone instead of brick and it will be two rounded keyhole windows instead of the one big rectangular window. We had felt like it was too boxy before so now there will be two little rounded hobbit windows. It feels great to have that part decided. Now, we just have to get our house ready to place on the market and hope that it sells!

This last picture is just one of Jacob down at the new lakefront shopping center. I just thought it was sweet.

1 comment:

The Pences said...

I can't believe Bella is 6 months already (okay, I can, but wow!). Very sweet pictures of the kiddos. I'm excited about your new house!!


View My Stats