Friday, February 29, 2008

YAWN...

There's a lot I need to catch up on but I'm too tired tonight to cover more than the basics.
Work has been stressful for me lately - we're just really busy and it is the classic situation where I need to train others so that I won't be so burdened but I'm so burdened that I can never find the extra time to train someone to help me out and so the cycle continues! I thought it was a sad statement that I had to set the crock pot to cook during the day so that we'd have dinner at night and set my reports to run overnight while I went home - talk about not having enough hours in the day!
Our house is officially "on the market". You can see the HAR.com listing here if you are so inclined. http://search.har.com/engine/dispSearch.cfm?mlnum=4622049&backButton=Y It is truly bizarre to see photos of my home up on the Internet. Yes, I realize that this blog is on the net but it just seems weird for some reason to see my bathroom and my kid's rooms up on the net. I figure it must be payback for the hundreds of times that I have have looked at houses and critiqued the pictures! Of course, me being me, I'm totally sentimental about this house - part of me hopes it sells right away so the anxiety will be over, the other part of me hasn't figured out how to say good bye yet!
In the midst of all of this, the children are both constantly amazing me with all the new things they are doing. Bella LOVES to swing (Can you tell?)

Did I mention she is sitting up now?

Jacob riding his tricyle on the greenbelt

Almost ready to crawl - she gets up on all fours and just rocks, I have a feeling it won't be long now.

Jacob is really blossoming, he talks about all kinds of things now. The other day he starts talking about this hippo faucet cover we used to have in the bathtub (it was this rubber hippo that fit over the spout) and he tells me "We had to throw it away because it got all oldy". He must have over heard me saying to Will that it got "moldy". I couldn't believe he remembered that, it was over a year ago.

1 comment:

The Pences said...

The kiddos are super adorable. I cannot believe Bella is about to be on the move! We had fun with Jacob on Saturday -- he is so sweet! Your house looks so beautiful in the listing.


View My Stats