Tuesday, March 11, 2008

These booties are made for crawlin'

As I wrote previously, Bella has been spending a lot of time lately up on all fours just rockin' and she gets mad because she so wants to crawl but can't quite figure it out. Even at night if she wakes up she'll start trying to crawl in her bed and she gets all up in the corner by the headboard and she is just so determined to GO. But she can't. So then she starts making this grunting sound. Bless her, it really isn't the most attractive thing and she does it all the time. We always tell her, "Today may be the day Bella!" and it turns out that today really WAS the day and she now officially crawling around. It is sort of a sideways crab crawl but it is a full on crawl, up on her hands and knees.**********Whoa, Will just walked in with a Haagen-Daz bar for me, have I mentioned lately how very much I LOVE this man?!!!***********Anyway, now she is apparently at peace with the world and fell into a deep sleep right after supper tonight. It seems that we may have a bit of a respite from the constant grunting.

2 comments:

The Beasley's said...

Hooray for Bella! It's so exciting to see the wheels in their mind just a goin'! Abby still prefers the "one side of her body" crawl. She only uses one arm and one leg, but she's gotten pretty quick with that ;-)

The Pences said...

You must video the sideways crab crawl! Or bring her over here so I can see :) I don't think the picture I have in my mind is doing it justice.


View My Stats