Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My head is spinning....

On Sunday morning we had the first showing of our house. On Sunday evening we found out that we had received an offer. It was lower than what we could accept and so early Monday morning we counter offered, then we waited... and waited. Finally around 8:30 Monday evening we found that the counteroffer was accepted, however they asked us to include our dining room table and chairs in the sale of the home! After some hesitation we agreed and so we went to sign the paperwork tonight. The inspection will be this Saturday, so hopefully all will go well. If so then we are set to move out at the end of April. While our new house is being built, we are going to be able to make a temporary move into a home just four houses down from our current house that is a rental property belonging to our neighbor. The really weird thing is that the current tenant in that rental property is the father to the girl who is buying our house! So just like that we have sold our house after only a few days and we've secured a place to live - hooray! I am so relieved! Now we just pray it will all go smoothly.
Some of you have noticed how beautiful my blog is looking these days, we love it! Shout outs to my good friend Amy and her newly launched blog design business, I have linked to it in my links section so check it out. She is uber-talented and I know she will make the cyber world a better place. Friends don't let friends have ugly blogs!

2 comments:

The Pences said...

Friends don't let friends have ugly blogs -- Ha! You crack me up. Count us in for a moving party -- whoo hoo and congrats!!

The Beasley's said...

Thanks for the shout out :-) I'm with Jessica...I did have to laugh out loud when I read the "Friends don't let friends.." part. HOORAY for another fellow Eagle Springer!


View My Stats