Monday, August 25, 2008

First Steps

There's so much to post but I'm wanting to show things in the order that they happened. So before I talk about my rockin' new job or post all about Jacob's big boy bed or Bella's first birthday party - I want to take it back just a few weeks to some video I took of Bella's first steps. Bella started walking so very gradually that it is hard to pinpoint the exact day that she "walked", it is more that over the course of a weekend she went from one or two wobbly steps and mostly crawling on Friday night to mostly walking by Sunday night. Also, there is some footage of her and Lady playing tug of war with a dog toy. Don't worry, no shelties, babies or fur squirrels were harmed in the making of this video.

1 comment:

The Beasley's said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the tug of war game...that is hilarious! Bella doesn't give up, that's for sure :-)


View My Stats