Thursday, August 7, 2008

It's Been a Long Time

Sorry. It's been crazy around here lately! We are finally getting settled in, although we still have a long way to go. And our evenings and weekends have been busy with unpacking, preparations for the kids upcoming birthdays, preparations for my starting the new job etc. We are back to working an early schedule at work, and we can't switch our kids to the nearer location of our daycare until Sept 1st which means we are driving about 20 minutes out of our way each morning and evening - long story short my days have been starting early and ending late. (Well, the late part can be blamed on Stephenie Meyer!) I'm still too tired to post much but here's some pictures -

I will try to make some time to actually blog more & take some pictures of the new place soon!

No comments:


View My Stats