Saturday, October 25, 2008

Game Day

Today is Saturday and it is 5:58 AM and I'm UP. Been up, in fact since 5:22. The reason is that I'm packing our bags and getting breakfast ready because today is Game Day! After dropping Bella off in Conroe, Will, Jacob and I are off to Austin to make the 2:30 kick off of Jacob's very first UT Football Game!!! The Longhorns are playing Oklahoma State. UT is currently ranked #1, at the Missouri game last week there were more than 98,000 attendees at the game, so it is going to be exciting and loud! Oh - also wanted to mention for those that knew how we were all very sick last week and the week before - I'm really happy to report that everyone is much better and we are back on track. OK, I'm off to finish what I need to get done but I wanted to share my excitement with everyone - look for us in the end zone if you are watching the game!

No comments:


View My Stats