Sunday, January 18, 2009

Reasons Why I Have Not Blogged...

1. I think I let Christmas get me kind of jammed up here. I felt like I need to do this big Christmas post and that it would take a long time to pick all all the right pictures and it seemed daunting so I put it off. I am a HUGE procrastinator. 2. I kept telling myself, blogging is fun, it is your down time, it is suposed to be enjoyable... and it is all of those things but then so is sitting on the couch with a book and some tea. 3. I got Brsingr for Christmas. In case dragon fantasy isn't your genre - let me tell you that is is 763 pages, so yeah that kept me busy for the better part of a week. 4.Over Christmas my sister in law taught me to crochet. I have yet to actually produce anything but I've spent a lot of time trying to get my fingers used to the motions. (needle crafts have a tipping point, much like like reading sheet music or speaking a new language - until you get to the point where you can just do it without thinking so much about it, it isn't all that fun. So I've been just doing it while I watch TV or whatever.) 5. We've all been kind of sickly. I don't know how to describe it, think runny nose and tired off and on for weeks. But none of us has been so sick as to not be able to go to work/school/church. Like if we show up at your house I don't want you to think we'll get you sick, it's more like we're just kind of run down. It's hard to explain. Maybe taking that FEMA trailer home tour was a bad idea... (JOKING!) 6. Will's grandmother had heart surgery and Will went to visit her beforehand in Temple and sadly a few days after the surgery she passed away and we went to Ft. Worth for a couple of days for the funeral. At the funeral they had little prayer cards with a cherub on the front and Bella kept saying it was Elmo in a really loud voice and she clapped and said YAY! really loud after they played Amazing Grace so she made everyone smile even though they were sad. It's good to keep babies around, they posess healing properties! So, there's just been a lot going on here at the beginning of the new year. I am going to post some pics soon, I promise!

1 comment:

The Pences said...

Yea! I say a post about why you haven't posted is STILL a post. Way to break your not-blogging cycle!


View My Stats