Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Greetings From Napa Valley!

I am going to make an attempt to blog as we go, but don’t hold me to it! :)

We had an uneventful plane trip to San Francisco today, we left Houston at 11 AM and arrived here, got our rental car and drove to Napa Valley. Traffic getting to Napa was horrible but the scenery was great…It is now 7 PM Houston time but only 5 PM here – regardless it is DINNER time.  Before we head off to find a restaurant I thought I would post a couple shots of our hotel room.

Oooh a fireplace – and YES, it is actually cool enough to maybe use it (mid 60’s in the daytime and 50’s at night - GLORIOUS!!!)

06.201000000062 06.20100000006006.201000000063 06.201000000061 

Complimentary bottle of wine. I think they gave it to us because I mentioned this trip is our 11 year wedding anniversary trip, yes, our anniversary was in April, but we did honeymoon in Napa/San Francisco so already it is bringing back great memories!

Hello! Claw foot tub & white fluffy robes, I will be checking those out before the night is done for sure.

OK, we are starving, so I’ll log off for now and blog more later. We are staying in an old historic mill, very cool, more on that tomorrow!

No comments:


View My Stats