Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Baby on the Way…

I am beyond thrilled to announce that there’s a new little one coming soon to join the Fisher family.  A small, wiggling, bundle of joy with bright eyes and soft wispy dark hair.  And it’s a GIRL….

It’s MUFFIN the Shetland sheepdog puppy!

Muffin

Will’s Mom & Dad will be the proud parents to this new addition, due to arrive from the breeder next week.  I have been really wanting a puppy, and while this isn’t the right time for us (boo hoo! ) I am so excited not only to meet this sweet Sheltie baby but because we are puppy sitting this cutie pie often! (And soon, we already know we’ll have her for a week in May!)

So welcome to Texas Muffin, we cannot wait to meet you!

1 comment:

Lisa Vandenberge said...

Don't you just love to trick people with your post titles??!! I've done it before too. :) Muffin is a cutie!!


View My Stats