Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas & Birthday 2008

Saturday the 23rd we headed to Lake Conroe to spend the night with Will's parents. On Sunday we went to their church, Montgomery United Methodist, and we dressed the children up in their fancy Christmas clothes. I think that Grandma and PawPaw had fun showing them off a little. For Christmas Eve, Will's parents joined us for the 5 PM family service at our church. Bella fell asleep in Grandma's arms and snoozed through most of the service. Friday the 28th was my 35th birthday. Holy Cow, I can't believe it. I feel like I'm in some whole other demographic now, it's going to take some adjusting. In general I have endeavored to use the baby gear we had from when Jacob was a baby -it might not be the latest and greatest but it gets the job done. However, when I saw the version of the pack-n-play that our baby friend Joanna has, I thought, man that is really cool. It's like a regular pack and play only so much smaller and lighter and since Bella has outgrown her tiny baby bassinet and we are about to take a trip next week, we went ahead and got one today. Here are some pictures of Bella trying it out for the first time, she rolled and stretched - like man, I can really spread out in here! She has also discovered her feet, so here's a picture where she seems to be saying "Hey look - did you know those feet were down there?"

2 comments:

The Beasley's said...

I love love love the picture of Bella holding her feet for the first time! Great expression! I didn't realize your b-day was that close to Christmas...I hope it was a fantastic one!

The Pences said...

Such precious kiddos! Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas!


View My Stats