Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Living Nativity

Previously I promised to post a picture of William, Bella & I as the Holy Family in the living nativity at church so here is that, plus, I threw in a few other pictures I thought folks might enjoy. We had a tough crowd of older kids visiting us when we were playing Joseph & Mary. They asked the funniest questions, it was hard to keep a straight face, much less a calm Mary face. One child asked us how we made a living doing this [playing Mary & Joseph] and did we have to go to a whole lot of churches that day. I think he thought that it was our full time job or something. But despite the tough questions, it was a really big deal to me to get to do that and I will "treasure it up in my heart"for always. Bella was a perfect baby Jesus, alert and sweet. I was just glad there were no spit ups or blow outs. I'm not sure when the lack of blowouts became something that could make me so glad-hearted, but there it is.

2 comments:

The Beasley's said...

How did Bella wiggle herself out of her pj's? That's so funny! I love the live nativity picture. And the picture of you and Will by the tree is perfect!

Shaun said...

I have no idea how she managed to get her shirt off but she did! The picture of Will and I is from our office Christmas party. I liked the old way od doign slide shows better because you could title them. Maybe I did something wrong this time, I dunno!


View My Stats