Saturday, December 15, 2007

Nancy's Blog

Nancy's son Stephen is keeping a blog with up to date info on Nancy's condition & progress. I have added it as a link under "Our Friends", so please feel free to check in there. If you are praying over her, and feel comfortable doing so, I think it would be neat to leave a comment on their site so they could know and be encouraged. I'll never forget meeting a woman from church for the first time and having her say "Hi, I'm Susan and I've been praying for you!" - she had prayed over me when I was on bedrest with Bella and it was such a cool blessing to me that I almost started bawling (post -pregnancy hormones will do that!) If you don't know this already, you can leave comments on a blog by clicking on the comments link at the bottom of any post. Happy Saturday everyone!

No comments:


View My Stats