Monday, December 17, 2007

Goodnight Moon

It was too cold to play outside on Saturday so the children and I headed off to the library. Jacob spotted a familiar favorite and sat down to read it. If you know the story then you'll see that he gets every page right word for word, so much so that the lady shelving books in the back ground turns around to see if he is really reading. Nope! He just has a great memory, but I'm guessing that we will have an avid reader on our hands before too long. The sqeaking in the background is Bella enjoying the story!

2 comments:

The Beasley's said...

Too cute! I love it. My mom always said when we were younger and really starting to memorize books, when they would read us one at night and they would try to "hurry" through it, WE would always know if they were skipping a part, and they'd have to end up reading the whole thing anyway because we knew it too well! That definitely reminds me of Jacob here! Please tell him he did a fabulous job :-)

The Pences said...

That was so precious! I don't think I've ever heard Jacob say so many words in a row. If I didn't know better, I'd have believed he was reading it! Yea for books!


View My Stats