Sunday, April 6, 2008

Easter Photos

These photos are mostly from Easter. The ones at the end are especially for the Pences. They recently held a Sesame Street birthday party for their daughter Joanna and the party favors were these buckets (like Oscar the Grouch's trash can). These have given my children endless joy. Jacob pretends they are hot air ballon baskets and takes all his cars and friends for hot air ballon rides. And Bella puts them on her head. These buckets are played with DAILY and enjoyed by all! Thanks Pence's!!!

And P.S YES, I know, it's the 11 o'clock hour and I'm blogging and not at church. That would be because I have a sore throat and Bella's nose is still VERY icky, my poor girl, I just can't seem to get/keep her well these days. We are on day 6 of an antibiotic and if anything I think she is getting worse - my poor sweet baby, it is so sad.

No comments:


View My Stats