Saturday, April 12, 2008

SMACK!

You know those V-8 commercials where someone smacks you on the forehead & reminds you that you could have had a V-8? Well, that would be me, about 9:30 this morning checking out at the market WITHOUT MY NEW REUSABLE BAGS. Dang it, change is hard! So, I COULD have helped save the world, but instead went home with another 8 plastic sacks. I feel like I should 'fess up to this seeing as how I was all high and mighty about it in my last post! So, we'll try again the next time. I'm determined to make this one small change!

1 comment:

The Pences said...

Poor Shaun. I always find that mine are in the other car or I've used them to clean out the car and they're in the house or they're under the seat and I don't realize it until after I've shopped... Of course, I'm not really trying as hard as I should be -- good luck!


View My Stats