Thursday, July 10, 2008

BPA Free Sippy Cups

I have been on the hunt for a BPA free sippy cup for some time now. I have tried a thermos brand stainless steel kind but Bella bangs it so much that I'm afraid she is going to conk herself on the head with it. And it cost $14! $14 - for an empty cup? I'm thinking for $14 it should have come with, say, a decent bottle of wine or something. (For me, not the baby!) So anyways, I was poking around on the Playtex web site and I found, much to my happiness, that most Playtex sippy cups are BPA free. Hooray, because truthfully these were the only kind we really ever loved with Jacob because they are 1. Easy to clean and 2. The valves rarely, if ever, fall out. 3. I like how you can stick the valve to the bottom side of lid to keep them together in the dishwasher. Anyways, here's the link if you want to check it out. It's 11:04 and I'm surfing the net, can't sleep - too excited about closing on the house tomorrow...

No comments:


View My Stats