Thursday, July 17, 2008

Big Changes

The House - Last Friday we successfully closed on our new place. I think we will start moving some boxes and things this weekend but this coming Monday, 7/21 we will officially move in. We've used the interim time to paint the garage floor and Jacob's room. Bella's room color is still up for discussion at this point. We are still working out the exact shade as the previous color we had for her room was a little too vivid for me after a while.

The Job - This past Tuesday I gave notice of my resignation from Aim after almost 12 years! I was shaking I was so nervous but now that it is done I am so very happy. (Praise God for He has delivered me!) My new job will be as an analyst in the product strategy division of Amegy bank. I start on Monday, 8/4 - very exciting!
The Camera - Our new camera has been selected, purchased, shipped and Will is picking it up from Fedex RIGHT NOW. I'm terribly excited to try it out and have vowed to actually read the manual and learn to use the features . Best of all, you all will have pictures again instead of just me blathering. (Don't hold your breath though - because the upcoming days will be very busy and we'll have to take apart the computer and wait for internet service and load up the software and all that.)

No comments:


View My Stats