Monday, May 11, 2009

These are few of our favorite things...

Jacob's favorite thing is counting. He likes to count to 100. If he stumbles or gets interrupted, he starts over. One hundred. Yep, it's a big big number. Sometimes, just to mix it up he counts in Spanish instead. Bella's favorite thing is tattle telling. I imagine this is a useful day care skill. By tattling what I mean is that if someone does any little thing that she doesn't like she will say "Daddy (or Jacob or Mommy or Lady or Elmo) did it, Daddy did it" over and over in a very aggrieved tone of voice. It is cute the first 30 times or so. Sometimes she will just randomly tell me, "Mommy, Daddy did it!" even if Will is no where around her. It's really funny. The other funny thing she says is "Shamwow". You know from the infomercial. Shamwow is kind of our family's inside joke, it is an all around useful word for expressing wonder, joy, or if you drop something on your foot. Will's favorite thing is watching the new TRU TV station. "It's not reality, it's actuality". He watches forensic investigations and high speed chases and then tells me all about them. I think it's kind of a guy thing. He has also been scoping out new vehicle possibilities for us. Our Jeep is getting older and we could use a bit more room. He tells me about all the makes and models, I think that's a guy thing too. If you rode in the car with us (which isn't technically possible) this is what it would sound like: 1,2,3,4,5, Daddy did it. So what the cops do it they put a GPS on the car right, and when the k-i-l-l-e-r goes back to the g-ra-ve then they can see where it is (we spell grownup things) 8,9,10,11,12 If I had two hands (radio) Mommy, Mommy, Daddy Did it! The Town and Country is nice on the inside but I like the body on the Odyssey better Mommy, why do some houses have a garage on the back and some have it on the side? Jacob Did it. Shamwow. 41,42,43,46. ...1,2,3,4,... KSBJ!!(Radio & Both kids) Me? My favorite thing is peace & quiet!

1 comment:

The Beasley's said...

THAT is too, too funny! I can completely picture it. Hilarious! How often do you get that peace and quiet?!? :) Girls night out sometime soon, don't ya think? :)


View My Stats