Friday, February 26, 2010

Bread Maker!

Last night we went to Sears to spend up some gift cards the children got for Christmas.  They needed Easter clothes because they had Easter pictures at school. Jacob got a new knit polo in Spring colors to wear with light gray cords. Bella got a big puffy Easter dress. I let her pick between several and she naturally picked the poofiest, girliest one.
The children’s department is right next to house wares and that is where Will spotted this:

02.201000000119
He knew I have been really hoping to have a bread machine and it was on super good sale ($69 down from $99). Boy was I excited! 
Tonight I loaded it up with all the ingredients to make a honey whole wheat loaf. I thought that I set it to delay by about 9 hours, I was aiming to have fresh tasty bread ready at 7 AM. Unfortunately, I didn’t get the delay start right and it started up right away instead. So now it looks like I will have fresh tasty bread at about..3 AM! Woops.
In not so happy news, there’s definitely something wrong with the Mazda, the navigation screen is flickering and the car died when we were idling and so there’s something wrong with the electrical. That doesn’t sound cheap, does it?
I work very close to Memorial Park where the Trail Riders are gathering. It was cool to see all the horses and covered wagons and people all decked out in cowboy gear. It was cool for like ten minutes and then it was mostly just icky sitting in traffic and hoping the car didn’t die again.
We usually eat out on Friday nights, tonight we went to Panera Bread. Will, Bella and I are seriously addicted to their French Onion soup. I think my next new crock pot adventure will be French Onion Soup. Well, it’s after 11 and everyone is in bed, I think I’ll head that way too. I guess I’ll set my alarm to wake up and take the bread out at 3 AM. ;)

No comments:


View My Stats