Monday, February 15, 2010

Updates

Swope bread was a success.  I was worried, my in laws were here for dinner which isn’t the ideal time for trying new recipes.  But in this case, it turned out well.  Jacob, Theresa and I all enjoyed it hot from the oven with butter.  It was even better the next morning as toast.  I am wanting to find an “oh my goodness this is the best bread EVER” bread recipe, this isn’t it, but for the 5 minutes of hands on time it took to make, it was a perfect Saturday quick bread.

02.201000000085

02.201000000087 

Cloth Training pants arrived. They are so cute and adorable and they work so well – I couldn’t be happier. They are just so soft and so well made, I love them and so does Bella!  No more Pull-Ups!

02.201000000083 02.201000000084 

I just defrosted the first set of ground meat from the batches I cooked up and froze last weekend. The entire pound was hot and ready to eat in 3 minutes.  This means that I will have spaghetti on the table soon! :)

Last update – we just finished online registration for Jacob to be in FFPS soccer this Spring.  He seems excited and we are looking forward to watching him play.

I feel like it has been forever since I’ve been to church, last weekend Jacob had pink eye, this past Sunday he came down with a fever so I stayed home with him.  Bobby & Theresa (Will’s parents) came for the weekend, we had a nice time, the guys fixed the sprinkler system and we played with the kids. Very relaxing nice three day weekend!

1 comment:

Jason and Shari said...

What kind of cloth trainning pants are they? I want to get some for Brooke.


View My Stats