Friday, February 19, 2010

Jacob

My sweet Jacob, he says the funniest things.

Last night when I was tucking him in he said to me "I miss you when I'm at school Mommy, but it's OK because I'm very busy learning and playing." I told him about when he was a little baby and I took him to school for the first time how I cried all day because I missed him so much. Then he says "Well Mommy, if we ever start over and I get born again, then when you take me to school on the first day, remember that I like school and don't cry, OK?"

The other night "Let's watch 100 damnations!" (101 Dalmations)

Last week I spilt cough medicine on my pants and had to change at the last minute. I wasn't entirely happy with my rushed choice and Jacob said "Don't worry Mommy, your skirt looks great - your boss will love it!"

"Goodness is in the Bible, it's God's idea. It's a good idea. Termites are God's idea too, but they aren't quite as good of an idea." (We have a CD of children's songs about the fruits of the spirit...which is how this whole topic came up.)

"My Daddy was going way way too fast in the car and the police got him and now he has to go to jail at Panera Bread" - This is what he told Bella's teacher. (Will had to go to defensive driving last Monday night, the class was at Panera)

"When I grow up I'm going to be a Daddy and marry Bella. I hope she is all the way potty trained by then".

1 comment:

The Eges said...

Matt thinks a movie called 100 Damnations would be a pretty interesting movie :)

Loved hearing all the cute sayings!


View My Stats