Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Pretty in Pink & Home Alone

The baby's room is really coming along. We still need to accessorize but the room is painted, curtains are hung and the furniture is in. I like to go in there sometimes and open the drawers and look at the little pink clothes and hats. I can't wait to meet this baby! Here are some photos of the room.





On Monday I began working from home. I am so grateful to be able to do this, my boss is a very kind person. Plus, I honestly think he is petrified that I will go into labor at work! The best part is that I'm able to get so much more done because there are no distractions... the worst part is that there are no distractions! I just feel kind of isolated and lonely, I'm a TALKER (like you didn't know that) and I miss my co-workers. I have to stay laying down as much as I can, so Will has got me all set up in our study, here's my new "office".

Back to bed for me but before I go here's a quote I saw today that I really like:
"The only way to make sure people you agree with can speak is to support the rights of people you don't agree with." -Eleanor Holmes Norton

4 comments:

Theresa, Chris, Aidan and Logan said...

Awww - I just love it! It's so PINK!!! You guys did a fantastic job. I am also glad that things are working out so well with you being able to work from home and I completely understand being so isolated. When we moved here from Lubbock, I went from an office of mostly all women ( and we had a BLAST) to working from home. I does get a little lonely.

Theresa, Chris, Aidan and Logan said...

Sorry - It does get a little lonely is what I meant. I am not THAT country! :-)

The Beasley's said...

I love the room! It looks perfect! Super girly--as it should be :-) Great furniture, too.

The Pences said...

Shaun, the baby's room is so beautiful! I can't wait to see it in person. I can tell it has that great baby girl pink vibe.


View My Stats