Monday, July 30, 2007

Bed Rest Update...

This coming Wednesday will be the 36 week mark, which means that on Thursday I am heading back to the office. Our church friends have been bringing us meals and words can't express how grateful we are! It seems like they have always come on those days when we have been the most tired and the most in need of a boost. I'm a little concerned about how well I'm going to handle being back at work when I am not feeling 100% however I'm comforted by the idea of spending most of the day in the same building with Will and only 10 minutes away from the hospital versus being in Kingwood by myself over 30 minutes away from the hospital.

I'm sorry if this post sounds kind of down, truly we are very happy and excited - I think I have just reached that point where mentally and physically I've about had enough with being pregnant. On a positive note, my Mom came this past weekend and with her help Will and I can finally say that we are ready for the new baby to arrive - the clothes are clean, the closets are organized, we have diapers, baby wash, house and floors are clean and the bags are packed.
So now we just have to hurry up and wait...

No comments:


View My Stats