Wednesday, June 13, 2007

It's Potty Time...

This week Jacob began serious potty training. This involves a lot of patience and time spent sitting on the edge of the bathtub on my part. It involves a lot of playing with toilet paper and extraneous flushing on Jacob's part. I thought maybe I should give him some privacy so I went to a nearby room to wait and I heard him say "Mommy! Mommy! I need some toilet paper!" Thinking this was a good sign I rushed to the bathroom "Did you go?" "No, Mommy I don't did it yet", "Oh, well, then why do you need toilet paper?" " I put my foot in there. Dry my foot please!" Yes. Well.

In other news, I passed my glucose test but my blood work did show up as anemic, which may explain the extra sluggishness I've been experiencing. No worries, I'm taking extra iron now so hopefully that will do the trick. Today is officially the 29th week of my pregnancy - we've scheduled our child birth refresher class. We prefer to take Christian child birthing classes and are planning and hoping for another drug free, low intervention, delivery. To learn more about this check out this website http://www.firstbirthministries.com
This weekend we are headed to Austin to see my parents. We are really excited to see my Mom's new house for the first time and Will is going to lend a hand with some painting. Saturday night we'll celebrate Randy's birthday and then on Sunday we'll take my Dad to have breakfast for Father's Day. I love Austin, it is my favorite place to be and I am always a little homesick whenever we leave.

1 comment:

The Beasley's said...

What a funny little guy! I mean the previous post was all about swimming--maybe he was still on that mind set ;-) Have a great time in Austin!!


View My Stats