Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Day in the Life

on Weight Watchers.  I've had people ask me about how Weight Watchers (WW) is working out for me.

I like it very well, I have just about lost all the weight I wanted to lose. I have about 5 pounds to go which are not wanting to come off. Most likely I will need to excercise them off, because I'm not too keen on eating much less than I am now.  It might be that my goal weight isn't realistic (it is my weight at about age 22!) but I still want to keep trying. If after another 6-8 weeks I'm still where I am now, then I may have to just stay here.  Since both my current weight and my goal weight are within healthy range for my height; I'll be OK with it either way,  truthfully I think I just need to move more and redistribute things. I am just so short and carry my weight in my belly area, so those 4-5 pounds do make a difference!

So I thought I would post what a typical day on WW is like for me. I try to stay at about 24 points. When I work in the office I usually eat oatmeal, coffee and fruit for breakfast. But on days like today when I work from home; I prefer a hot breakfast with more protein and less carbs.

Here is today's 5 point breakfast:
2 eggs (2 points each)
1 corn tortilla (1 point)
3 slices Canadian bacon (2 points)
Black Coffee (Point Free)


No comments:


View My Stats