Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Funny

This so cheesy - like those jokes in the Reader's Digest, but it is too funny not to post.

Bella went to the doctor today because she is running a fever. [Yes, that is right she just finished her antibiotics on Sunday from strep throat and now just two days later she is running a fever. Will stayed home and took her up to Kelsey Seybold to see our new pediatrician.]

When I got home here is our conversation:

Bella: You go bye bye and Daddy and I stay home.
Me: That's right, I went to work and Daddy stayed with you.
Bella: I'm sick, I'm not feeling very well, we went to the doctor.
Me: Oh, did you go see the new doctor today?
Bella: No. We didn't.
Me: Are you sure? I think you did go see the new doctor.
Bella: No, he not new, he was old.

Bah hah hah. Kids are funny.

No comments:


View My Stats